A Cost-Effective, Easy And Thermally Efficient Way To Build
If you are building your dream home, DURISBUILD offer a fast and flexible solution, constructing the shell of your home using Durisol – an innovative, insulated concrete form that provides a very cost-effective alternative to traditional brick and blockwork
Naturally, you want your finished home to conform to the highest standards of energy efficiency, thermal insulation, acoustic performance and fire resistance. But at the same time, you would like to spend your budget on the fixtures and fittings that you can see and enjoy, rather than the building shell itself. Now there is no need to compromise… DURISBUILD use Durisol blocks to build quickly and efficiently saving you money on the shell, that you can spend on the fit-out.
What is Durisol?
Durisol blocks are manufactured in the UK from sustainable sources, made from wood waste mixed with a cement solution. This results in a form of fossilised wood, as strong as conventional blockwork but with the thermal efficiency of timber. Durisol is fireproof and has been tested to 1100°C. Polyurethane insulation incorporated within each wall form unit further enhances the thermal performance.
Why use DURISBUILD?
- Quicker and cheaper: The major benefit of using DURISBUILD for your project is the speed with which the shell of the building can be completed – up to 30% less than traditional brick and blockwork.
- Fewer delays: Unlike traditional brick and blockwork, Durisol can be constructed in all conditions avoiding frustrating, and potentially costly delays due to adverse weather.
- You only pay for the labour: DURISBUILD charge you for labour, you source the materials direct from Durisol, which means you don’t pay a mark-up on materials.
- No compromise on standards: Exceptionally high thermal efficiency with U-values as low as 0.15, acoustic performance to 63db and a BRE Green Guide A Rating far exceed any traditional methods.
- Easy hand-over after the shell is complete: Chasing for electrics and plumbing is easy and fast. All flooring systems can be used with Durisol and it can accommodate almost all manner of claddings with it including render, brick slips, brick-effect render, timber and rainscreen cladding.
To find out how we can help you deliver your next project
call us on 02089 650562 or email email@example.com
Up to 30% cheaper than traditional brick and blockwork
Fireproof to 1100°C
Exceeds Building Control requirements
Can achieve U-values as low as 0.15
BRE Green Guide A Rating
Acoustic performance to 63db
Low energy manufacturing
Manufactured in the UK
Rapid ordering and minimal lead times
Accredited by the BBA and BREEAM and technically approved by LABC.
How is DURISOL made?
What can I build with it?
How does DURISOL work?